Bowel concerns can come in all different shapes and sizes.
Our team have had extensive post-graduate training in Advanced Anorectal Disorders and can help with the following conditions:
- faecal incontinence
- flatal (wind) incontinence
- faecal urgency
- faecal smearing
- faecal soiling
- incomplete bowel emptying
- dyssynergic defecation/anismus
- bowel prolapse (rectocele)
- rectal intussusception
- anal fissures
- obstetric anal sphincter injuries
We will assess your condition and help formulate an individualised treatment plan to assist with your symptoms.