Whilst urinary incontinence is not normal, it is extremely common and can absolutely be treated.
Whether you leak when you cough, sneeze, laugh or jump or simply leak when you least expect it, Women’s Health Physiotherapy can help.
We have an incredible amount of good quality evidence that proves pelvic floor muscle training can help cure incontinence.
Here are some of the concerns you may have that we can help with:
- stress urinary incontinence
- urge urinary incontinence
- mixed urinary incontinence (stress + urge)
- urinary frequency
- nocturia (frequent urination at night)
- overactive bladder
- urinary urgency
- interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome
- incomplete bladder emptying
- post void dribble
- straining to pass urine
- dysuria (painful urination)
- nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting)
We will assess your condition and help formulate an individualised treatment plan to assist with your symptoms.